For most maintenance or housekeeping needs, please submit a work order.
DO NOT use the work order system during emergencies. Contact the Customer Service Center immediately by calling (703) 993-2525.
- Maintenance and repair on all vehicles, golf carts, trailers, equipment, and all rolling stock performed by Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technicians.
- Roadside assistance and repairs.
- Assistance in ordering and retiring vehicles, golf carts, trailers, equipment, and all rolling stock.
- Licensed Virginia safety and emissions inspections.
- DEQ certified emission repairs.
- Welding, fabrication, and modifications.
- The Housekeeping Department cleans the academic and administrative spaces on all three campuses. This includes classrooms, teaching labs, offices, lobbies, rest rooms, hallways, stairs, conference rooms, physical fitness areas, and locker rooms. Housekeeping Services include, but are not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, disinfecting, stocking the rest rooms, cleaning blackboards, and trash removal.
- The Housekeeping Staff are the administrators for the contracted cleaning and window washing on campus. The Residence Halls, Dining facilities and Student Unions have their own housekeeping staff.
- The Housekeeping Department also manages the pest control contract for George Mason University. The pest control services include insect and termite problems, mice and rat control, and animal removal (birds, bats, skunks, cats, etc.) in buildings and around the campus grounds.
- Labor Practices and Compliance Audit 2021
Name Plates and Signs
- Nameplates and signs for interior identification of offices, laboratories, desks, and other areas in buildings are provided as a reimbursable service.
- Temporary signs are not normally provided by the Facilities Management, and will not be affixed to walls or doors.
- Questions or immediate assistance call Maggie Accardo at 703-993-5441 or email email@example.com.