Land and Building Committee
This Committee will be charged with helping inform the campus planning process by providing input to the Director of Campus Planning on the planning of campus land and buildings. This review responsibility extends to all Mason Land and Buildings.
The areas of review and input the Committee may be asked to provide include:
- Mason Community Master Plan and specific campus sector plans.
- Site, landscape and sustainability principals and guidelines.
- Concept/Site Designs and guidelines for selected projects/master plans.
- Concept/Architectural design and guidelines for selected projects/master plans at the schematic design phase.
- Campus circulation plans for bicyles, pedestrians and vehicles.
- Athletics – Jay Marsh
- Auxiliary Enterprises – Marc Fournier
- Alumni Relations – Christine Clark-Talley
- Compliance, Diversity and Ethics – Ruth Townsend
- Environmental Health & Safety – Paul Didier
- Faculty – Rick Davis, Colin Reagle
- Facilities Management – Tad Drerenberger
- ITS – Randy Anderson, Susan Kehoe
- Landscape – Erich Miller
- Office of Communications & Marketing – Elliot De Luca, Phil Stamper
- University Life – Lauren Long
- Police and Public Safety – Vacant
- Parking & Transportation – Josh Cantor
- Provost’s Office – Laura Manno
- Recreation – Connie Benson
- Regional Campuses – Ron Carmichael, Una Murphy
- Staff – Helga Yunker
- Student Government – Thomas Lippincott
- Sustainability – Margaret Lo
- Housing Office – Tom Hardy
- University Relations – Barb Lubar
- Facilities – Frank Strike, Doug Lipscomb
- Project Management – Nancy Pickens
Land and Building Committee Meetings
- August 2017 and Land and Building Notes
- June 2017 and Land and Building Notes
- August 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016