Request Services

Project Request

A Facilities Project Request Form is required for any request that involves the following:

  • Interior/Exterior Renovation or New Construction request
  • Change of use in existing space
  • Installation of Specialized Equipment
  • Furniture/Interior Finishes Design
  • Infrastructure Maintenance
  • Technology/AV Updates

The link below provides the form that is required.  Page 2 of the form includes instructions for completing the form.

Click here for the “Project Request Form”

Click here for the “Signage and Graphic Design Request Form”


Maintenance Request or Service Request

Routine Maintenance and Repair (example. HVAC/temperature issues, plumbing problems, leaks in ceiling/wall, lighting repairs/issues, etc.)


Service Requests (ex. hanging boards, patch/paint walls, install new electrical outlet, make name plate for room signs, install electronic access lock, change door cores, etc.) require a Maintenance/Service Request.

Follow the instructions mentioned below to make a request.

Emergency Repairs
Please contact our Customer Service Center 24 hours a day at (703) 993-2525.

Non-Emergency Repairs/Service

The Facilities Management Department uses on an on-line system for submitting a maintenance or a service request. Please read the Requestor Manual to assist you with the initial set up of the work order system. For those who have accounts, please report your non-emergency repairs to our Online Work Order System.

NOTE: If you need to make a change to or update an existing Work Request, please email the changes to Please do not create another work request.

Campus Housing Repairs
To report repairs in Student Campus Housing, please visit the Office of Housing and Residence Life’s Work Request webpage.



Print Friendly, PDF & Email