The primary mission of the Facilities Construction is to provide facilities in support of the University’s Academic plan by executing the University’s Capital Projects Program.
Providing overall project management for each project authorized for construction
- Direction of all design efforts through contract administration of Architect/Engineer contracts.
- Coordination with end-users to ensure project requirements are met.
- Coordination with the Commonwealth’s Bureau of Capital Outlay Management (BCOM).
- Project schedule and budget.
- Support to the Construction Department during construction phase.
The Facilities Construction Team is comprised of construction professionals responsible for construction of projects across the entire facilities spectrum.